February 28, 2019

If you are injured in a slip and fall accident, you may have a claim for your injuries under Florida law. Contact Corless Barfield Trial Group today at 813-258-4998 for a free consultation. You should seek the advice of an experienced personal injury attorney right away. If you’ve been injured in a slip (or trip) and fall accident on someone else’s property, it is important to understand your legal rights.